Sunday 25 October 2015

New DT position for Cute As a Button Design Pocket Letter FB Group

Wow it's been over a month since I last posted - how can that be possible? I have to say, I've been so busy with my new passion - pocket letters, that I haven't had a chance to come on and update my blog. Very remiss of me!

All that is now changing though, as I have recently been made part of the DT team for Francesca Lopez's Cute As A Button Designs Pocket Letter Facebook Group. Now I hope that most, if not all of you who do any sort of card making and other papercrafts, would have heard of Francesca. I first heard about her when looking for Digi images for my cardmaking. Now, I adore stamps, I really do, but noone can have an infinite store of actual stamps at home, and digi stamps give you that flexibility to acquire something that's been designed by someone very talented, in a theme we want. I did a search and found Cute As A Button (CAAB) and fell in love with the beautiful images there. Wow! So to be accepted to join the team was an honour indeed for me.

The pocket letter side is very new - it's literally only been up for about two weeks, and we are busy working in the background to create a fun, interactive group for people to create pocket letters using the CAAB designs. Francesca has even designed specific Pocket Letter Kits to make it easy to create stunning pocket letters with everything you'll need - from the 9 designs for the cards, and embellishments to add to them.

There will be a monthly competition whereby Francesca will provide a FREE image for you to use in your pocket letter design, and the winner will be awarded with TWO CAAB images of their choice from Francesca's shop - how great is that!

So, please check out the new Facebook group that will showcase these gorgeous images, have regular challenges showcasing the CAAB images and those monthly competitions with the opportunity to get a free CAAB image and win prizes, plus of course, a place to show off your work using your CAAB images and kits. It's a place to talk about all things pocket letter related.

Do come and join us in one of the newest pocket letter groups on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CuteAsAButtonPocketLetterGroup/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/CuteAsAButtonPocketLetterGroup/


We look forward to seeing you there.

Michelle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and showing some love.