Sunday 18 September 2016

LOC #148 Four Legged Friends

Hi again! Wow mid September - Halloween is just round the corner, I'm soo excited about it this year - more on that later.

This week over at Left of Center Challenges our theme is Four Legged Friends and our sponsor is Nikki Burnette. I chose a Vampire Fairy colouring page called Angelique which could also be reduced down to fit on a card, etc.
I used Polychromos pencils to colour her and the background in. It was lovely to colour a whole picture for a change. I chose predominantly greys to depict the light of the moon with pops of colour for the dragon and candles, plus Angelique's clothing.

This is my last DT project for Left of Center - it's been a pleasure to work with Maureen and the lovely design team and I wish them all well.

I shall be entering this into the following challenges:

Ike'sworld Challenges - #72 Things that Fly
Dark n Daring - #5 Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle xxx

7 comments:

  1. Stunning card love the image Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh - a lovely bit of dark stuff - awesome :-) Fabulous colouring on that image - she is divine. Thank you for a bit of spookiness at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a stunning project, totally love the image. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous! Sorry to see you leave LOC...

    Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Susan
    DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE your card. Thanks for sharing with us at Ike's World Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work. Stunning :) Thank you so much for joining us. Traci DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Dark'n'Daring Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and showing some love.