Friday 22 July 2016

Challenge Winner

I had a lovely surprise browsing the blog challenges I've entered my projects on. I have won two more prizes!

Firstly, I won $15 of digi stamps for Challenge #66 - Be Independent over at Ike'sworld Challenges. Thank you Suzy and the DT!

I also was in the Top 5 for June over at Altered Eclectics - thank you Elaine and the DT who chose mine. 


I was surprised and thrilled to have won three times with my very first art journal page, and it's given me the confidence to carry on with my own style of work. I feel rather silly having had my mixed media pad for quite a long while before getting the courage to actually do a page - now you can't stop me!!

Next post will be my project piece for the coming week's Left of Center Creative Challenge #140 - I do hope you come along and join in.

Thanks for stopping by and reading.

Michelle xxx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations - your page was awesome and you should definitely do more of these :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and showing some love.