Thursday 4 February 2016

Who doesn't love the circus?

Helloo.. two posts from me today, wooo hooo! Well, I do have to admit to not being on my blog much over January, given I have been busy using my creativity to design wedding invites for a friend. So exciting, my first commission for my new venture.

Speaking of firsts, being the new year, a new start with my swaps too. I have created five in January, and here is one of my favourite makes - a circus themed pocket letter. Was such good fun to make - I used Bo Bunny Carnival papers and epherema as well as G45 Cirque die cuts. I LOVE G45 and it's given me an excuse to buy more (insert evil laugh here). Doesn't take much persuuasion to purchase beautiful Graphic 45 stock I have to say...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and showing some love.