Saturday 9 January 2016

New Year - and New Challenges!

Helloo - I hope you all had a wonderful New Year? I have had a relaxing, busy, non-crafting and also, sadly, ill time - so has kept me on my toes!!

I'm starting to get better now, well aside from the normal flu bug that is doing the rounds, and really getting geared up to start back on my craft projects, after packing them away for the Christmas and New Year festivities (my craft space is currently the dining table so couldn't really have the turkey and trimmings amongst my craft detritus hehehe...

Well, my first submission for the new DT is now submitted and will hopefully be up on the main challenge blog very soon. I will be creating a separate post regarding the ATC I used tho, and the link to the wonderful challenge blog is to the right - More Mixed Media Challenge Blog.

So - here's to a fantastic new year for us all!

Michelle xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and showing some love.